While I was excited about the pictures as I clicked through the listing, it was the story of the house that made me say, “this is our home.” The whole package was there and I was sold.
This is a house.
It wants to be a home.
A sold home.
You didn't sign up to be a writer?
You’re a real estate professional. Your time is valuable and you spend it working with and for your clients.
At the end of the day, do you really want to spend time writing up and editing your listing, providing descriptions for the great photos and creating the story the makes the house you are selling into a home?
No? You’re telling me didn’t sign up to be a writer when you chose to work in real estate?
Make your life easier and leave the writing to me.
Listing Copy $65
- listing copy for one property including two revisions
Photography Copy $65
- copy to accompany listing photographs (up to 30)
On-site Visit $35 + $3 per mile
- 30 minutes on property to note additional features for listing/photographs
- $3 per mile from home office to property location
- limited to Phoenix, AZ and surrounding cities
Other Copywriting – variable per project
- general website copy
- agent biography
- marketing materials
- social media
- Listing Information – As the agent, you provide the information on your listing. It can be bullet points, a rough draft, simple notes, etc. You provide the ingredients and I’ll deliver the cake.
- Photo Details – Provide location/area/room at minimum.
- Turnaround Time – Your copy will be ready within two business days of receipt of listing information and payment.
- Edits – Edits are par for the course and we’ll work together to get the copy just right. Two revisions are included with the Listing Copy.
- Payment – Payment is due upon receipt of invoice.