The Tidy Bungalow
Is it possible to tidy your home into a space of joy, ease and relaxation? Yes. So much yes.
This is a house.
It wants to be a home.
A tidy home.
Does a tidy home feel impossible?
You are busy. You spend so much time cleaning and organizing your house and it never quite gets to a place you consider finished. Or it does…for a day or two.
Instead of walking up to a home that is loud and shouting at you with a never-ending to-do list, imagine walking up to a home that invites you to truly enjoy your day. It might ask for something simple – wiping down the counters, weekend laundry, a little tweak to the tablescape – but will never again ask for hours (or days!) of your precious time.
Sound like a fantasy? I understand. It was my fantasy too. Well, until I made it into my reality utilizing the “KonMari” method.
Ready to read The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo and tackle your house? Wonderful! Perhaps you’d like a partner, someone who has done it and has the before and after pics to prove it is possible. If you do, you’ve found the right place.
Contact me to schedule a chat. If after we meet, you are ready to move forward, congratulations! We are about to begin your own tidying festival. It’s hard work but the reward truly is life changing. Life changing and magical.
Tidy Chat $35
- one hour
- chat about your expectations, the process
- get a sense of the “before” KonMari
- if moving forward, schedule your first tidying session
- chat fee of $35 applied as credit to first tidying session
Tidying Session(s) $150
- five hours
- review method
- begin on step one, clothing
- schedule additional tidying sessions as desired
The Order In Which We Tidy
- all other (kitchen, laundry, cleaning items, sports equipment, hobby items, etc.)
- sentimental items (sentimental according to you, ex: pictures, heirlooms, trophies, stuffed animals, etc.)
Note: I am not affiliated with or a consultant for Marie Kondo/KonMari. I have simply been inspired by her writing, philosophy and method. It is my honor to share my success with others looking to utilize the KonMari method by creating tidying partnerships, one client at a time.